Sleeping on a cloud 【Infinity chair】 Coleman

 



This time I'd like to introduce you to Coleman's Infinity Chair.

The reason why I bought it was because it was said to be "a chair that ruins people" or "a chair that sits on clouds," which caught my interest when I was looking for a chair for outdoor use.

Normally, I would look for a lightweight and compact chair for outdoor use, but I basically travel by car, and since I have an 8-seater car, I don't have a problem with loading capacity.

I don't care how big it is, I just want it to be comfortable. That's why I decided on this one.

About the product


Stored size: approx. 15x60x90 (h) cm

Size when in use: 92x69x110 (h) cm (normal use)
       166x69x76 (h) cm (at maximum recline)

Weight: approx. 8.8 kg

Seat width: Approx. 46 cm

Seat height: Approx. 50 cm (normal)

Load capacity: Approx. 100kg

Material: seat - polyester, frame - steel

Purchased in July, 2019. Released in 2017.

Recommendations


It's huge! That's my first impression.

But it's super easy to set up, and you can have it ready to sit in 3 seconds.

And when I sat on it, it was definitely good.

When you recline to the maximum, your legs are higher than your body, giving you a floating feeling.

There are stoppers under the armrests on both sides, and the angle can be adjusted infinitely.

The pillow on the head can also be adjusted in position so you can create the position you like.

Merits and demerits


Advantages


 -Comfortable sitting on a cloud

 -Infinitely adjustable recline

 -Pulled at group camps

Disadvantages


 -Heavy

 -Moving parts need attention.

 -No drink holder

Impressions


We had a group camping trip of about seven people, and each of us brought our own outdoor chair to compare, and I won the championship.

I think it's worth the sacrifice in size and weight, but it's still very comfortable.

The part that concerns me is that it is still heavy at about 8.8kg, so you need to find a way to carry it around, like an outdoor wagon, or go to a place where you don't have to carry it.

After that, I think you need to be careful about the moving parts of the reclining part around the stopper, because small children may pinch their fingers.

Conclusion


My main use is to go to a place where I can park near the beach in a car like this, and use it to take down a little from the car.

I don't carry it.

That's why I introduced the Coleman Infinity chair.

It is the best way to take a nap when you recline and read in the comfort of the clouds.


Comments