Can be used as a waterproof accessory case 【COGHLAN'S】 All weather wallet



I really wanted to buy something else, but then I found it and thought it looked interesting, so I bought it.

This time it's an all weather wallet.

I'm a minimalist when it comes to wallets, so I'm thrilled when I see a solid wallet with no waste.

About the product



Manufacturer COGHLAN'S

A camping equipment manufacturer founded in Canada in 1959.

Size 12cm x 16cm (when unfolded)
    12cm x 8cm (folded) 

2 zippered pockets

1 outside pocket

Recommendations

It feels a little rough to the touch and does not look slippery.

The firmness is not too soft, but a little firm, which is good.

It's clear, so you can see what's inside, but it's up to the user to decide whether they want to check it easily or have the contents of their wallet exposed.

Merits and demerits


Advantages


 -As the name suggests, you don't have to worry about the weather.

 -Not many wallets are as thin and light as this one.


Disadvantages


 -There is no gusset, so thick objects cannot be inserted

 -The outside pockets can fall out, so be careful what you put in them


Impressions



This is a "good wallet" for the price.

If you want to use it as your first wallet, you may need a strong mentality.

I think it will be quite useful as a second wallet.

I'm thinking of using it as a second wallet and a very small accessory bag that I don't want to get wet.

Luckily, the size of the wallet is small enough to fit in my EDC pouch (Maxpedition Mini Pocket Organizer), so it will be easy to use.

I was able to get it from an online store, but the availability is not so good in Japan.

I think the best thing to do is to keep it in a corner of your mind, and if you happen to find it, get it! I think it's best to keep it in mind and get it if you happen to find it.

A side note


This is the first time I've heard of Coughlan, but they have some interesting outdoor goods, so let me give you a glimpse.

They are reasonably priced, and you'll want to buy all of them.

If you're new to camping and want to get your gear together! And I want to unify the manufacturers! This is also good for people who want to have a uniform manufacturer!

The camp stove toaster is said to be the reason why Coughlan became widely known.

It is said to be able to cook up to four slices of bread at a time.

It's compact, simple and easy to use, making it perfect for camping.

I'm a bread person, so I'm tempted to get one.

The expander pegs must have been revolutionary when it was first released.

By gripping the tip of the peg and driving it into the ground, the peg expands in the ground and works well even in soft places.


Comments