Cheap Casio's strongest theory 【Casio F-91W】 Converted to NATO belt

 




Today, I'm going to talk about the Casio F-91W, which I consider to be the best watch for work.

It's been a while since we've had smartwatches or smart phones, but I'm a "watch" guy.

The reason is that it is easier to check my watch than my smartphone watch, and I broke my smartphone watch once.

Watches have a lot of chances to get bumped and scratched before you know it.

So, a cheap watch or a tough watch is what I look for in a watch.

I own this F-91W.

About the product



Release date: 1989

Weight: 21g

Standard battery: CR2016 lithium battery

Nominal life: 7 years

Functions: Waterproof for daily life (equivalent to 3 ATM water resistance)
   Hourly beep
   Alarm function
   Calendar automatically displays the day of the week when the date is set (needs to be adjusted for leap years)
   Stopwatch function (can measure up to 59 minutes and 59.99 seconds in 1/100 second increments. (Total time, split time, and time between first and second place can be measured.
   No backlight, illuminated by LED on the left side.

Recommendations


Why did I choose this one out of all the Chap casio?

It is also known as the Bin Laden model, and it seems that he wore this model.

It's a disturbing story, but am I the only one who is attracted to products with a story like this?

In the photo above, the one next to the main body is a NATO belt.

It looks like this.


I like the NATO belt better because it fits my wrist better.

The price was about 1,500 yen for the watch and the belt.

The width of the belt is 18mm.

I remember that it was quite tight, but I managed to get it to stay on, and I've been able to use it without any problems since, so I think it's only the beginning that's difficult.

It's also interesting to check out the various ways to customize it, such as flipping the LCD.

If you change the belt, you can make it look less like "the Cheap casio" and more like "the Cheap casio".

Merits and demerits


Advantages


 -Cheap

 -Light weight
 
 -No need to worry about it.

Disadvantages


 -Cheap

 -Dark backlight

Summary


It's so light and comfortable that you'll forget you're wearing it.

It is also good to be able to use it without worrying about the price of replacement even if it is covered in scratches or bumped flamboyantly.

It's also a good point that they are readily available at your local home improvement store.

It really is perfect for work.

If you are looking for a watch for work, the Cipcashi is the first choice.

Comments