Map Sacoche 【ARAI TENT 】 Simple and easy to use



This is Stak, the lost child of the eternal bag.

A bag for a quick trip.

A bag that can carry only the bare minimum.

As the "minimum" changes, my bag often changes each time.

I found a bag that is just the right size for me right now, so here it is.

It's the Alai Tent Sacoche.

It's been languishing on my Amazon wish list for over half a year, but I finally decided to buy it.

About the product



RIPEN is a brand name developed by Alai Tent.

Alai Tent is a trusted brand of outdoor manufacturer that produces its products in Japan.

The fabric used for the tent is used, and the shoulder straps are adjusted with a rope tightener, which is a specification full of "outdoor" feeling.

Size 

Width: 25cm 

Height when folded: 20cm, when spread out: 31cm

Weight 55g

Material

Material 40D nylon taffeta

(40D: Denier, a unit of yarn or fiber thickness; the denier value is the mass of 9,000 meters of yarn expressed in grams)

(Nylon: Nylon fiber is a strong resin called polyamide resin that is made into yarn, and the fabric woven with it is called nylon fabric. (The world's first synthetic fiber)

Taffeta: A general term for a dense plain weave fabric.

There is a mesh pocket on the outside.

Recommendations



The minimum things I carry are

Wallet

Cell phone

Cigarettes

Key case

EDC pouch

I used to carry it in my Gregory waist bag, but it was a bit big.

It's a little big, and the zipper makes it hard to get in and out.

This is the first time I've used a bag that can be bent, so it's easy to get things in and out.

This is the first time I've used a bag that can be bent, so I'll have to check the risk of things falling out.

The design is simple.

I've been checking out Sacoche for a while now, but all of them are a little too flashy or strong for me.

This one is so simple that it doesn't interfere with my outfit and is easy to match with anything.

Merits and demerits


Disadvantages


 -The strap is thin, so it may dig in if you put heavy things in it.

 -There is a risk of things falling out because it is only bent.

Advantages


 -Simple design, does not interfere with fashion

 -price

 -No zipper, easy to take in and out.

Impressions


This bag is good for me because it fits the bare essentials.

The material used for the tent and the adjustable length make me want to own one.

The simple design doesn't get in the way of fashion, so the hurdle to taking it out on the town is low.

So I should have bought it earlier.

I'm looking forward to using it in many situations, especially for summer fashion when storage is limited.

For now, I've tried to customize it by changing the rope tightener.

One of the points I'm looking forward to is that it's simple and easy to customize.


Comments