Notebook covers that don't require a pen case 【Strage.it】 Reduce your belongings



Today I'd like to talk about my notebook.

As you can see from the title, my notebook system is a combination of a Strage.it notebook cover and a Muji monthly-weekly.

As soon as I saw the Strage.it, I said to my phone, "This is it!".

At the time, I felt it was inconvenient to carry around a notebook and a pen case, so I tried pen holders, but I was dissatisfied with the limited number of pen holders I could carry.

Strage.it was the first of its kind to come to my rescue.

The Strage.it is a great product with adequate storage, a pen holder, and the ability to insert documents on the back cover.

About the product



Launched in 2005 and renewed in 2018.

 (Mine is before the renewal)

Muji Weekly Monthly

The things I keep in the storage area are

KURU TOGA rollette

MONO zero eraser

KURU TOGA refills

Ruler

LAMY ballpoint pen

Frixion ball 0.38 5 pens

Sticky notes


Recommendations


It's a big advantage that I don't need a pen case.

I like the fact that it's transparent, easy to see what's inside, and assertive.

I also appreciate the gusset that absorbs some of the bulk.

It's really thoughtful in every detail and easy to use.

Merits and demerits


Advantages


 -The notebook cover has a compartment so you can store your writing utensils here and you don't need a pen case.

 -The cover is dark, so it doesn't show off the contents, so you can "subtly" assert yourself.

Disadvantages


 -If your notebook is too thick, the cover or spine of the notebook will not fit.

 -If you put something uneven in the compartment, the unevenness will bother you when you fill in the pages on that side.

 -If you put something uneven on the other side of the organizer, it will be a little uneven when you fill in the pages on that side.


Impressions


I've been using it for about three years now, and I've never had a problem with it.

As you can see, after about three years of use, it does tear in some places, but it's not irreversible damage, so I think it's strong enough.

The variety of designs is increasing, so I'm considering replacing it soon.

Conclusion


I don't know if this is the end point for notebook refugees, but I think it is worth considering as a transit point. Have a happy notebook life!

Comments