Fell in love with the 3 zips on the backpack 【Mystery Ranch】 Scree



Today I'd like to talk about a backpack called the Scree by Mystery Ranch.


Once upon a time, I tried my hand at mountain climbing.

I have a history of black, but I ended up training to climb a nearby mountain, and at that time I prepared this scree backpack for climbing.

Now it's in great demand for camping! I'm using it!

About the product



Capacity: 38L

Size: 66cm x 37cm x 28cm

Weight: 1.4kg

Material: 420D Robic

Color: Black

Recommendations


Let's take a look at the exterior.

I am using the black one.

It is said that black is a color that is easily targeted by bees in the mountains, but I like black, so I can't help it.


Speaking of Mystery Ranch backpacks, the back of the pack has a 3-Zip design.

This zip system allows for easy access to the bottom of the main compartment.

I think this is a big advantage because there are not many others like it.

The large opening makes it easy to visually check and remove the contents without feeling stressed.


As for the action, just pull it up from the Y-shaped intersection to the top to reveal the top of the center zip, and then pull it down.

It can be fully opened in two steps.

There is webbing on both sides of the center zip so you can hang things from it.

There are also drink holders on both sides for frequently used items and long items.

There are two compartments on the top where you can store small items.

The inside of the backpack is almost hollow.

There is only one compartment on the back.

Another selling point of the Mystery Ranch backpack is the Futura Yoke System, which allows you to adjust the height of the back padding.

This system allows you to create a comfortable backpack that fits you well, and I was impressed with how well it was thought out.

Also, as you can see in the photo, all the zips have a tongue at the base for easy pulling, which is very useful.


This is very useful. It reduces the stress of closing the zips by 80%.

The zipper is used frequently, so this kind of consideration is very much appreciated.

The waist belt also has zippered storage pockets on both sides, which are also very useful.

I've only written good things about it, but it's really nothing but good things.

One of the few points I would like to mention is that the waist belt raises the bar for town use, so it would be great if it could be removed.

The current model is removable, which makes it even more perfect.

Merits and demerits


Advantages


 -Easy access with 3Zip

 -Fit thanks to the Futura yoke system

 -Rugged and functional enough to be adopted by the US military

Disadvantages


 -The waist belt cannot be stowed on some models.
 (Current models can be stored.)

 -Tendency to add things to the bag due to its capacity

Impressions


Mystery Ranch has maintained a high level of robustness, functionality, and design, which makes me feel good when I use it.

I think I'm lucky because it's not often that I come across a product that makes me feel this way.

I don't think Mystery Ranch will appeal to everyone, but I would be happy if it reaches more people and makes them feel good.

Conclusion


The Scree is one of the more affordable Mystery Ranch models.

It doesn't get as much attention as the other models, the Sweet Pea and the Coolie.

So, if you are looking for a reasonably priced model, the "Mystery Ranch Skree" should be on your mind.

Comments