As a chair or bed in the outdoors 【Overmont Hammock】 Easy installation



This time I would like to recommend a product that is sure to be one of the top things I bought in 2020. It's a hammock.

I'm so addicted to it that just looking at this picture makes me want to go out and spread out my hammock.

When I was browsing the internet to buy some outdoor gear, I suddenly noticed that I didn't have one, and when I looked it up, I found that it was much more affordable than I expected.

I thought I wouldn't regret it even if I failed, so I bought it anyway.

About the product



Manufacturer: Overmont

Expanded size: about 270cm x 140cm

Storage size: approx. 28cm x 13cm x 13cm

Weight: about 1.2kg

Hammock material: 210T nylon

Belt material: High strength polyester silk

Load capacity: up to 400kg

Color: Army Green

Belt: daisy chain belt (number of nodes: 19) 3m

Package list: Hammock with storage bag x 1
         Carabiner x 2
         Daisy chain belt x 2
         Mosquito net rope x 2

Recommendations


I bought the hammock with the mosquito net, but you can flip it over when not in use, so you can use it both ways.

I use it for camping and sleeping with the mosquito net and without it for other purposes.

To set up the hammock, you will need two trees (3 to 5 meters) with a good distance between them, but it depends on the size of the hammock and the length of the belt.

It is best to tie the belt around the tree at a height of about 170 cm.

All you have to do is connect the hammock to the belt and you're done. Isn't it easy?

The first time I set up the hammock, I was a little lost, but it only took about 10 minutes.

It's so easy that you don't have to worry about it if you've watched the YouTube videos to learn how to do it.

And despite its simplicity, it is very comfortable to sleep on.

It really feels like it's floating in the air.

I regret why I didn't try it before.

As I write this, I have the urge to go outside and swing in the hammock.

The storage size is about the size of a mountain parka folded up and stored in the hood.

It's big enough and heavy enough for a woman to carry easily with one hand.

The load capacity is 400kg, so it seems to have enough room for six adults weighing 60kg, but the wood might break first.

Merits and demerits


Advantages


 -Excellent sleeping comfort

 -Easy to install

 -Compact

 -Cheap

Disadvantages


 -Need two well spaced trees

 -Easy to install compared to chairs, etc.


Impressions


I mainly use it for lunch, drinks, a book, and a small table in the neighborhood on nice vacations.

Once it's set up and I'm lying down, I'm free to read, listen to music, eat lunch, or take a nap.
(Most of the time is consumed by napping.)

It's like a day camp without fire.

It's a great way to reset your mind and body, both in terms of time and money.

I can't wait to finish writing this and sway in the hammock.

Summary


If you take it out when you go to play with your family, you can fight with your children.

Hammocks are fun for both adults and children.

If you have not experienced it, I recommend you try it at least once.

Now, I'm going to go swing in a hammock!

Comments