【Champion Reverse weave】 I'll explain, but no explanation necessary





I'm pretty sure it's because I'm aging, but I've become very fixed in what I wear.

It's okay that I've given up on dressing up because it's not going to make me popular anymore.

It's not that I don't care what I wear, it's just that since I'm fixed, I want to wear what I like and what I feel comfortable with.

Today, I'd like to introduce you to one such item, Champion's Reverse Weave.

About the product



Champion's timeless classic, born in 1934.

In order to reduce the vertical shrinkage of sweatshirts, the fabric originally used for vertical direction is used for horizontal direction.

The name "reverse weave" comes from the meaning of reversing the length and width of the fabric.

Both sides are ribbed to improve ease of movement in response to horizontal shrinkage.

Recommended points


The thickness and firmness are just right, so you can wear it all the time.

The design is truly "timeless" and can be worn for a long time.

Simple and easy to wear.

Merits and demerits


Demerits


 -As I will explain later, there are some differences even if they are made in the U.S.?

 -T-shirts are thick and hot.

 -Easy to wear with others

Advantages


 -Easy to wear

 -High durability

 -Variety of styles


Impressions


What I found interesting was the difference in the notation on the zip-up hoodies.

One is red-tagged and made in the U.S.

The other one has a red tag and is made in the U.S.

Where is Bikoku?

When I looked it up, I found out that it refers to the U.S. in the Chinese character culture sphere, excluding Japan.

I was relieved to see that they were the same, but I wondered if it was because of the difference in manufacturing time, or if the fabric density was lower in the Bikoku version compared to the US version. That's my impression.

It's completely subjective, but the U.S.-made one has a tightly packed fabric and ribs, while the Bikoku-made one has loose ribs and a completely different feel.

There was also a difference in the zips: the U.S.-made ones were made by YKK, while the Bikoku ones were made by IDEAL.


IDEAL?

They are the second largest zip manufacturer in the world after YKK! If you like vintage clothing, you may know about it.

I'm a little disappointed with Bikoku's zips because I prefer American-made zips, but that's my preference.

By the way, I bought the U.S.-made ones at a select store, and the Bikoku ones at Amazon.

Summary


I think this is the best choice for those who want to fix their clothes.

The design is unchanging, can be worn for a long time, and is simple.

I have ...

4 T-shirts

2 long sleeves

3 sweatshirts

2 hoodies

2 zip-up hoodies

I found them all.

Both new and used items are easy to find.

I'm a big fan of U.S.-made products, so I think the rate of winning U.S.-made products is higher in used ones.

By the way, new t-shirts are a size small, so I strongly recommend that you buy at least one size up.

I usually wear a size large, but I bought a reverse weave t-shirt in the same size large and it turned out to be a tight fit.

The fabric is thicker than usual, and since you will be wearing it in summer, it is better to have some room to keep cool.



Comments