Solving the problem of commuter bags 【Mystery Ranch】 Booty bag L

          

This time, I'd like to talk about the Mystery Ranch Booty bag, which I've been wearing to work.

I've been looking for a commuter bag for quite some time now, and I've gone through a lot of different bags.

Tote bags, backpacks, clutches, etc., all have their advantages and disadvantages, and I haven't been able to find one that fits my needs, but so far, I've been using this booty bag for over half a year now, and it's been working well.

About the product

                                  

Main material: Nylon

Outer fabric: Nylon

Size: H44cm x W31cm x D16cm (approx. 430g)

Capacity: 22L

Made of 500D Cordura nylon

Equipped with foam back panel

Sliding straps for quick and easy entrance and exit

Recommendations


What are the specifications you are looking for in a commuter bag?

It should have enough space for the uniforms that you have to take home.

 -22L capacity

I usually keep my small items in my Zoid bag, so I don't need many pockets.

 -There is only one large zippered pocket on the inside.

I don't want a bag that's too tight, so I need a little room.

 -22L capacity (for the third time)

Easy to open and close

 -No zippers or buttons at the main entrance due to sliding straps.

It can be carried by hand or on your back if it gets too heavy.

 It's two-way, so you can do both.

It was inevitable that I would end up with a booty bag. The moment I saw it, I thought, "This is it!" But I was a little worried about the capacity.

I was able to find that there was an older model with a slightly larger capacity.

It's a good deal and pick it up.

Merits and demerits


Advantages


 -Large capacity

 -Two-way carrying options

 -Padding on the back makes it comfortable to carry

Disadvantages


 -Straps stick to the ground when handheld

 -Discontinued product

Impressions


I've always been a fan of Mystery Ranch, and I have other sizes of Scree and Zoid bags, but the fact that they were actually delivered to the U.S. military gives me peace of mind about their products.

Since military and mountain products are designed to be used in harsh environments, they should not be a problem for everyday use. So, I assume that they should be fine for daily use.

The product itself met my requirements perfectly, so I have no regrets about buying it. I am highly satisfied.

I can put anything I want in it without worrying about how much stuff I have, and I can carry it and carry it on my back, so I have nothing to say.

There is only one pocket on the inside, so it would be better to use a bag-in-bag for small items.

Also, the extra part of the shoulder strap will stick to the ground if you're not careful, so I think you need to adjust it.

I use Velcro to hold the excess part together.

There is a product specifically for this purpose. It's called Web Keepers.
                        

The only way to get a booty bag is to buy a used one, because they are discontinued.

The L size is actually green on the inside, and it looks fluorescent.

If the outside is a different color, the inside will be a different color too, so check it out.

I don't think there are many people who are looking into it to buy one now. It's been discontinued for a while now.

If you're looking for a used bag, it's better to search for booty bags only, without including the size L. I've seen cases where the bag is sold without being recognized as a size L.

Another way to tell the difference just from the outside photo is the ratio of the size of the Mystery Ranch logo.

For the L size, the logo looks smaller than the size of the bag, so I think it is possible to identify it there as well.

Conclusion


It's been a while since they were discontinued, so I don't think anyone will be looking for the large size now, but if you don't mind the capacity, booty bags are still available.

If you are a bag refugee, why don't you consider it since there are many color variations and the materials are evolving.




Comments